The e-mail address I entered does not allow me to access my YouCare account :
To log in, if you enter an e-mail address different from the one you entered to create your YouCare account, then our system invites you to create a new account.
Indeed, for our system, the e-mail address you entered does not correspond to any account.
It often happens that users create their YouCare account by making a typing error in their e-mail address. For example, instead of entering firstname.lastname@example.org they entered email@example.com without the “s” to charles.
Therefore, when these users want to log in, they think they are using the correct e-mail address, while they have created their YouCare account with an e-mail address containing a typing error.
In summary : If you are sure that the e-mail address you enter to log in does not contain any errors and you can’t log in, then that means you have created a YouCare account with an e-mail address different from this one.
1) Make sure that the e-mail address you are trying to connect with doesn’t contain any errors.
2) Try entering your e-mail address with the typing error you might have made when you created your YouCare account. If you can log in this way, think to change your login email address from the My account page.
3) If you have tried points 1 and 2 above and nothing works, then you will need to create a new YouCare account.
4) It often happens that users think they have created their YouCare account when they have not, this might explain why you can’t log in 😆Create my YouCare account
My password doesn’t work :
When our system recognizes your e-mail address, you are prompted to enter your password to log in.
If you enter a password different from the one you entered when creating your YouCare account, then our system displays the following message: “The password is incorrect”.
1) Make sure your keyboard is not capitalized.
2) Write your password in a text file for viewing and copy it to the YouCare password entry bar.
If you are unable to log in with the password you entered, then we invite you to change your password by clicking on “Forgotten password”.Forgotten password
Contact us :
If you encounter any problem, we invite you to contact us.Contact us